Get your answers instantly with our FAQ. Or, get in touch with us.
- What is PayPal Digital Gifts?
PayPal Digital Gifts is your one-stop store for digital gift card shopping. To buy a gift card, simply browse our selection and choose the perfect one to be delivered today or in future.
- How does the gift card from PayPal Digital Gifts store work?
The gift card comes in the form of a code. We’ll send this code via email to you (if you’re buying it for yourself) or your recipient (if you’re gifting it). The email will include instructions on how to redeem the gift card.
- Do I need a PayPal account to buy a gift card?
Yes. If you don’t have one, you can sign up for it when you check out for the first time.
- Does my recipient need to have a PayPal account?
No. We only need your recipient’s email address to send your gift.
- When will my gift card be delivered to my recipient?
It will usually be sent within a few hours if you choose instant delivery. However, in some cases, this may take up to 24 hours.
If you had indicated a preferred date, your gift will be sent on the scheduled date around 8:00 AM Central Standard Time.
We’ll send you a delivery confirmation email once your gift has been sent to your recipient.
- Can I buy multiple gift cards in one transaction?
No, you can buy only one gift card per transaction. You may make repeat purchases but limits may apply to the amount and number of gift cards you can buy.
- Can I buy gift cards from a PayPal Digital Gifts store for another country?
Yes, as long as you pay using a PayPal account that is registered in the country where you’re buying the gift card.
Example: To buy a gift card from the Canada PayPal Digital Gifts store, make sure you have a Canada-registered PayPal account to pay for it.
- Can I send a gift card to someone in another country?
Yes, as long as:
- You pay using a PayPal account registered in the country where you’re buying the gift card; and
- Your recipient resides in the same country where you’re buying the gift card.
Example: If you live in Canada, and would like to buy a gift card for someone in Germany, here’s what you need to do: Buy your gift card from the Germany PayPal Digital Gifts store and make sure you have a Germany-registered PayPal account to pay for it.
- I recently bought a digital gift. Where can I find the proof of purchase?
The email you receive from PayPal with the subject line “Receipt for Your Payment to PayPal Digital Gifts” serves as your proof of purchase. This information is also available in your PayPal account under Activity/Transactions.
- I did not receive the email from PayPal Digital Gifts with my code. What should I do?
We recommend that you check your spam folder.
- How does the iTunes Code work?
If you’re buying it for yourself, we’ll email you the code. In some cases, you’ll also see the code on your device screen right after payment and can redeem it instantly. If you choose to gift it, simply provide your recipient’s email address and we’ll send them instructions on how to claim the gift.
- I can’t redeem my iTunes Code. What should I do?
For problems redeeming your iTunes code, please contact Apple Support.
If you had purchased the iTunes Code for your own use, be ready to provide the email from PayPal Digital Gifts with the subject line “Your order number and iTunes Code”.
If you had received the iTunes Code as a gift, be ready to provide your code and order number. You’ll find this information in the email from PayPal Digital Gifts with subject line “We hope you’re enjoying your gift!” You may also be asked to provide proof of purchase, in which case you will need to contact your gift sender.
- I did not receive my iTunes Code. What should I do?
If you had purchased the iTunes Code for your own use, please check your inbox and spam folder. You should have received your code in an email from PayPal Digital Gifts.
If you had received the iTunes Code as a gift, please check your inbox and spam folder. In case you can’t find the email from PayPal Digital Gifts that contains your code, please check with your gift sender. Your gift sender may have sent a more recent link to a different email address.
Contact PayPal Digital Gifts
Pour un service en francais, merci de composer le +1-877-569-1152
PayPal service hours:
- 4:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Pacific Time Monday through Friday
- 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Pacific Time Saturday and Sunday
- Hours of operation may vary on holidays
Problems redeeming your gift card?
• For iTunes Code, contact Apple Support