Get your answers instantly or get in touch with us.
- What is PayPal Digital Gifts?
PayPal Digital Gifts is your one-stop store for digital gift card shopping. Simply browse our selection of digital gifts, choose which one you’d like to send, and pay for it using your PayPal account.
- How does the gift card from PayPal Digital Gifts store work?
The gift card comes in the form of a code.
If you’re buying a gift for yourself, we’ll email you the code.
If you choose to send someone a digital gift, simply provide your recipient’s email address and we’ll send them instructions on how to claim the gift.
(Note: It may take up to 24 hours for the code to be delivered.)
- Do I need a PayPal account to buy a gift card?
Yes, you need a PayPal account to pay for the digital gift. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can sign up for one when you check out for the first time.
- Does my recipient need to have a PayPal account?
No. We only need your recipient’s email address to send your gift.
- When will my gift card be delivered to my recipient?
You can choose to deliver your gift now, in which case the gift should be sent straight away. In some cases, it may take up to 24 hours for the gift to get sent.
If you choose to have your gift delivered later, it will be delivered on the date delivery is scheduled.
We’ll send you a delivery confirmation email once your gift has been sent to your recipient.
- Can I buy multiple gift cards in one transaction?
No, you can buy only one gift card per transaction. You may make repeat purchases but limits may apply to the amount and number of gift cards you can buy.
- Can I buy gift cards from other countries on PayPal Digital Gifts?
No. You can only buy a gift card in the country where your PayPal account is registered.
- Can I send a gift card to someone in another country?
No. You can only buy a gift card in the country where your PayPal account is registered. And your recipient must reside in the country of the site from which you’re buying the gift card.
- I recently bought a digital gift. Where can I find the proof of purchase?
The email from PayPal Digital Gifts with the subject line “Receipt for Your Payment to PayPal Digital Gifts” counts as your proof of purchase. This information is also available in your PayPal account in the Transaction details.
- I can’t find the email from PayPal Digital Gifts with my code. What should I do?
If you bought yourself a gift card, you should have received an email from PayPal Digital Gifts containing your code. Please check your junk folder in case the email got delivered there instead.
If someone sent you the code as a gift and you can’t find the email in your inbox or junk folder, please contact the sender in case they sent the code to a different email address.
- I bought a digital gift for someone and I need a VAT invoice. How do I get this?
PayPal Digital Gifts cannot issue a VAT invoice for digital gifts. You’ll need to contact the retailer for this information after your recipient has redeemed the code.
- How does the digital gift from iTunes work?
The digital gift from iTunes comes in the form of a code, known as the iTunes Code.
If you’re buying it for yourself, we’ll email you the code. In some cases, you’ll also see it immediately on your screen after payment.
If you choose to gift the code, simply provide your recipient’s email address and we’ll send instructions for them to claim the gift.
(Note: it may take up to 24 hours for the code to be delivered.)
Important information when buying and/or claiming iTunes codes on PayPal Digital Gifts - PayPal Digital Gifts sells and provides your iTunes Card as a retail agent (via ePay Limited, an English company with company number 03695345 whose registered office is at 2nd Floor, Kelting House, Southernhay, Basildon, Essex SS14 1EL, United Kingdom) for and on behalf of iTunes S.à.r.l. (the Retailer). Please ensure that you read the “Purchases” section in the PayPal Digital Gifts Terms and Conditions (accessible via a link in emails from PayPal Digital Gifts or the Legal tab on most pages on the PayPal Digital Gifts site).
- I can’t redeem my iTunes Code. What should I do?
If you have issues redeeming your iTunes code, please contact Apple Support.
You’ll need your order number, which you’ll find on the email from PayPal Digital Gifts.
- I can’t find my iTunes Code. What should I do?
If you bought yourself an iTunes Digital Gift, you should have received an email from PayPal Digital Gifts containing your iTunes code. Please check your junk folder in case the email got delivered there instead.
If someone sent you an iTunes Digital Gift and you can’t find the code in your email, please contact the sender in case they sent the code to a different email address.
Contact PayPal Digital Gifts
Freephone from a BT landline. Calls from other networks may vary and from mobiles will cost considerably more. If you are calling from outside the UK, call 00353 1 536 4045 (international call charges may apply).
PayPal service hours:
- Mon-Fri 8am till 10pm
- Sat 8am till 9pm
- Sun 9am till 9pm
Problems redeeming your gift card?
• For iTunes Code, visit Apple Support
• For Google Play gift code, visit Google Play Help
• For Facebook Game Card, visit Facebook Help Centre
• For Sony PlayStation, visit PlayStation Knowledge Center
• For Nintendo eShop digital code, visit Nintendo Support
• For Microsoft and Xbox, visit Xbox Support
• For NOW TV Passes, visit NOW TV Support